KarVér Terms & Conditions
Last Revised: June 1, 2017
In consideration of your use of the Website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from using the Website under the laws of your jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website registration forms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, KarVér has the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website and terminate your placed and pending orders. You agree to supply us with accurate and complete information as specified on the online registration form.
You attest that your submissions do not violate any right of any third-party, including intellectual property, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further attest that your submissions do not contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Website.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. KarVér take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
If, at our request or without such request, you send certain submissions (e.g., contest entries, creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials), whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that KarVér may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. KarVér is not and shall not be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
KarVér may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in KarVér’s sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or this Agreement.
- Limitations on Use: This Website is owned and operated by KarVér and is for the user’s personal, noncommercial use. KarVér grants you a nonexclusive, personal, nontransferable license to access the Website. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, retransmit, disseminate, display, broadcast, circulate, perform, reproduce, publish, license, reverse engineer, reverse compile, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or commercially exploit, in any way, any information, content, documents, graphics, software, products or services (“Materials”) obtained from the Website, except that the user may view the Website content in its present form and the user may download on any single computer one (1) copy of the Materials for personal, noncommercial home use, provided user keeps intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. The use of any Materials on any other website or networked computer environment is expressly prohibited. The user recognizes that unauthorized use of the Website content may subject user to civil or criminal liability. Without limiting the above, the Website shall not be used for the purpose of transmitting or storing material that is obscene or defamatory. You are prohibited from posting on, or transmitting through the Website, any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
KarVér reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your information (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of your submissions. KarVér expressly disclaims any and all responsibility and/or liability for your submissions.
KarVér reserves the right to refuse any order you place on the Website. KarVér may, in its sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that KarVér makes a change to or cancels an order, KarVér may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. KarVér reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
The payment system may store your credit card data for future purchases if a direct payment gateway is chosen to complete your purchase. The stored payment data is encrypted in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- The Materials and the Website are the property of KarVér or others and are protected by United States copyright law and international copyright treaties. You agree to comply with reasonable requests by KarVér to protect its contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Materials. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in the Website. Permission to use the copyrighted content of the Website for commercial purposes must be obtained through the prior written consent of KarVér. KarVér may withhold its consent for use of the copyrighted content for commercial purposes and will strictly enforce its intellectual property rights under the copyright laws.
- The Website is protected under United States trademark law. The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, product names and company names (the “trademarks”) appearing on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of KarVér. All other trademarks, logos, service marks, product names and company names on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Under no circumstances should anything appearing on the Website be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise any form of license or authorization to use, reproduce or distribute the trademarks displayed on the Website. Licenses to use trademarks appearing on the Website may be obtained through KarVér prior written consent. However, KarVér may withhold its consent at any time in its sole and uncontestable discretion. Misuse of trademarks or any Materials comprising the Website is strictly prohibited and would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. By using the Website, you agree to abide by any and all trademark and service mark notices, information or restrictions contained on the Website. Any copied or downloaded content must retain all trademark and service mark notices. KarVér will strictly enforce its intellectual property rights under the trademark laws.
If the Website provides for submissions of your creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, by any means, electronic or otherwise, you impliedly grant us permission to modify, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use your submissions in any medium and for any lawful purpose. Please note that (i) your submission may not be maintained in confidence, (ii) we do not pay compensation for your submissions, and (iii) we are not obligated to respond to your submissions.
KarVér reserves the right to edit or remove any content that it deemed, in our sole discretion, to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violating any party’s intellectual property.
- The Materials published on the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. KarVér does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Materials in the Website in terms of their correctness, completeness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
KarVér reserves the right, at our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, to discontinue or alter, including, without limitation: (a) the goods and services offered for a purchase on the Website (“the Products”), (b) restricting the time of availability, (c) restricting the availability of the Products, and (d) restricting or terminating any user’s right to access and use the services.
Prices for the Products are subject to change without notice. KarVér reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Products (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
KarVér shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Product.
KarVér may offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms.
Any change is effective immediately upon a posting on the Website. By continuing to use the Website, you accept any such changes.
- KarVér makes no representations or warranties about the Website or the suitability of the Materials contained on the Website for any purpose. THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NO WARRANTY OF TITLE, NO WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS. KARVÉR MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS ARE ERROR-FREE, THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THEY WILL BE CORRECTED. KARVÉR MAKES NO WARRANTIES (EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED TO YOUR HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, DATA, OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS THROUGH ANY VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE, COMPUTER CODE OR PROGRAMMING DEVICE TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS OR ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE. KARVÉR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ITS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODES OR DEVICES.
- IN NO EVENT WILL KARVÉR OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EQUITY HOLDERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, TRANSMISSION ERROR, UNAUTHORIZED USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE EVEN IF KARVÉR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold KarVér and its officers, directors, equity holders, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees incurred by KarVér in connection with your violation of a third party’s rights) arising from or related to your use of the Website or your violation of these terms of service or any third party’s rights.
- The Website may contain links to third-party Websites. The links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by KarVér of the content contained in such third-party websites. KarVér does not control or guarantee the accuracy or integrity of the content located on linked third-party websites. KarVér is not responsible and assumes no liability for the information, content or software of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content, quality, safety or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If you decide to access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- This agreement is only assignable by KarVér.